A Healthier You starts Here!
This January, discover a healthy community and a sense of belonging at the Y!
Come into the YMCA-YWCA of the National Capital Region and you’ll find a vibrant community where people are improving their health and transforming their lives. When you belong to a supportive community like ours, there are no limits to what you can achieve! That’s the power of the Y.
And now there’s never been a better time to try the Y! Check out this great special offer for those who join the Y this January:
Every Y membership includes:
- Drop-in fitness classes at no additional charge. Class Schedules
- Recreational gym and swim times (where available). Pool Schedules
- Two pre-registered specialty courses per season (one may be a swimming lesson). Program Guide
- Preferred rates on children’s birthday parties, PA Day Camps, and Summer Camps.
- Playcare (child minding services) for one child at no cost (where available)
- Complimentary guest passes
- Access to Kids Zones (where available)
- Use of participating national and international Y facilities
No matter what goals you’re working towards, let the Y support your journey to better health! Download a free 3 visit pass, see our membership options or visit one of our 5 National Capital Region locations to get started!
Giving Back to Our Community
The Y is a registered charity working to advance the health and well-being of children, youth and families in the National Capital Region by ensuring everyone is provided the opportunity to achieve a healthier lifestyle. Our programs and services address significant social and health issues across our local community.
By choosing a Y membership, you will reach your personal health and fitness goals while also giving back to your community!